The Dominican Republic Tourism Board
Invites women golfers and local Golfista’s to experience their breathtaking island sanctuary,
Spectacular award-winning golf courses, and create memories that will last a lifetime.
Please join the Dominican Republic’s Tourism Board
co-hosted with Women’s Golf and Travel and Women’s Golf Day 365
CELEBRATION of the WOMEN GOLFER
Casa de Campo Resort and Villas,
La Romana, Dominican Republic
April 25-29, 2019
5 Days / 4 Nights
SO WHY THE DOMINICAN REPUBLIC ?……. Dominican Republic is the second largest and most diverse Caribbean country, situated just two hours south of Miami, less than four hours from New York and eight hours from most European cities. Known for our warm and hospitable people, Dominican Republic is a destination like no other, featuring astounding nature, intriguing history and rich culture. Surrounded by the Atlantic Ocean on the north and the Caribbean Sea on the south, their lush tropical island paradise boasts nearly 1,000 miles (1,609 km) of coastline, 250 miles (402 km) of the world’s top beaches, magnificent resorts and hotels, and a variety of sports, recreation and entertainment options. There you can dance to the pulse pounding thrill of the merengue, renew in their luxurious and diverse accommodations, explore ancient relics of centuries past, delight in delicious Dominican gastronomy or enjoy ecotourism adventures in our magnificent national parks, mountain ranges, rivers, and beaches. Discovered in 1492 by Christopher Columbus, the country overflows with fascinating history, museums and exciting cultural experiences like music, art and festivals, plus uniquely Dominican specialties such as cigars, rum, chocolate, coffee, Merengue, Amber and Larimar.
The #1 destination for golf in the Caribbean and Latin America, Dominican Republic delights guests with 25 designer golf courses amid breathtaking coastlines with mountain backdrops and lush green fairways. Dominican Republic offers a fantastic combination of environments to capture your imagination and refresh the soul. And with eight international airports, paradise has never been easier to explore.
Type of Packages:
Reserve your spot by January 1st and receive a $100 credit towards your trip.
- Single Package $ 2825 USD
- Double Package $ 2350 USD
- Commuter Package $ 949 USD
- Non-Golfer Package $ 1675 USD (Includes everything except golf activities)
- Extended Stays Double Per Night: $ 333 per night USD / Double
- Extended Stays Single Per Night: $ 452 per night USD / Single
Getaway Package Inclusions:
- 5 Days and 4 Nights in Casa de Campo luxurious Elite Villas with your own golf cart.
- Double and Single Accommodations available.
- All-inclusive resort with daily breakfast, lunches and dinners.
- Unlimited soft beverages and alcoholic drinks in all hotel bars in the resort and the Oasis Bar and carts on the courses.
- Welcome Dinner at the newly renovate “Minitas Beach Club and Restaurant“
- Organized Group Dinner at Pub-belly the Marina
- Access to Casa de Campo’s new State of the Art Golf Training Facilities including Trackman Analysis (additional charge).
- Morning Golf Clinic using the newest technology in their newest training facilities offering valuable golf instruction and tips.
- 3 organized rounds of championship golf , “Teeth of the Dog” 2x and “Dye Fore“
- Additional unlimited rounds of golf, carts and range balls and club storage
- On-course contest and prizes.
- Night putting contest.
- Access to the state-of-the-art Fitness Center
- One 50 minute relaxing and rejuvenating Spa Treatment
- 15% off All Spa Services
- Beautiful outdoor pool with swim-up bar
- Farewell Dinner and Awards Ceremony at Altos de Chavon
- Complimentary transfers from La Romana, Santo Domingo or Punta Cana airports.
- All taxes, and hotel service charges
- Extra nights and golf available upon request.
Commuter Package Inclusions:
- Welcome “Meet and Greet” Dinner at the beautiful Beach Club
- 3 rounds of organized golf
- Oasis Bar / Drinks on the course
- Gift and prizes
- 3 Lunches
- Farewell Dinner and Awards Ceremony
- Taxes and service charge
- Items of a personal nature
- Meals not specified on the itinerary
- Travel Insurance (highly recommended) or Luggage
- Golf Club Shipping
- Caddy Fees where indicated
- Golf Club Rental
- Excursions and additional rounds of golf
- Additional nights and associated golf
- Additional spa services and associated items
Terms & Conditions:
- $750 deposit due upon registration.
- Balance is due on or before February 15, 2019
- Extended Stays Available at the rates per night of : $ 333 per night USD / Double
- $ 452 per night USD / Single
- Printable Terms and Conditions
Elite Rooms ……Casa de Campo Resort and Villas offers a range of hotel rooms to ensure you always stay in comfort and style while visiting the Dominican Republic. Accommodations available in a Elite Suite giving you extra space. Each and every room comes equipped with luxury amenities and features. For your convenience, the front desk is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week to attend to your every need.
Elite Rooms Include:
- Complimentary 4-passenger personal golf cart
- High-speed wireless Internet
- Private terrace or balcony
- Espresso/coffee maker
- 42″ LCD flat-screen
- In-room safe
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Private and separate bathroom
- Unlimited use of the Fitness Center
Teeth of the Dog
ALL BITE, NO BARK…..Pete Dye’s signature golf course, the #1 course in the Caribbean, and the #27 ranked course in the world—Teeth of the Dog has a reputation that’s well deserved. Meticulously hand carved from the rugged rock and coral of the Dominican coastline, the hard-fought and challenging creation of Teeth of theDog is an apt description for what playing a round can be like. Make no mistake, if you dare challenge the Dog it will bite back. But your efforts will be rewarded with 18 jaw-droppingly-beautiful holes—including seven right along the ocean—and the satisfaction of knowing you’ve played one of the best golf courses in the world. How many of your friends can say the same?
TO DIE FOR…..Let’s talk numbers: 27 holes; 7,740 yards long; 7 scenic cliff-side holes dropping 300 feet to the Chavón River below; and breathtaking 360 views. By our calculations Pete Dye’s masterpiece, Dye Fore golf course, has a winning formula. Characterized by spectacular views of the Dominican mountains, the Chavón River, the Marina, and Altos de Chavón, this challenging cliff-side course is a delight for players of all levels. Now some more numbers for you: 12 and 15 – two of the greatest par three holes in the world; 5 – the amount of holes on the Lagos course with lakes in play; and 1 – the number of strokes it takes to get started on the round of a lifetime.