Head to the Bahamas for a golf getaway cum Caribbean island adventure. Imagine the breathtaking experience as you tee off with a horizon of azure Atlantic waters.
This archipelagic state shares borders with Cuba, Haiti, Florida, and the Turks and Caicos Islands. Its island beaches, cays, and low rounded hills provide dramatic backdrops to its world-class golf courses – designed by golf luminaries such as Jack Nicklaus, Ernie Els, Tom Weiskopf, and Greg Norman.
The Bahamas is a fine golf destination all year round but its weather, clear skies, and lush greens make it an ideal place for winter golf. It is considered a golfer’s paradise, attracting top-tier golfers from around the world as well as golf novices.
Top 10 Bahamas Courses
- Royal Blue Golf Course (Baha Mar) – New Providence
- Abaco Club – Great Abaco
- Albany Resort – New Providence
- Lyford Cay Club – New Providence
- The Ocean Club – New Providence
- Sandals Emerald Bay – Great Exuma
- Baker’s Bay Golf and Ocean Club – Abaco
- Grand Lucayan Beach & Golf Resort – Grand Bahama Island
- Treasure Cay Golf Club – Abaco
- Blue Shark Golf Club – New Providence