This massive country in East Asia with over 1.4 billion people is a world all of its own. It is a nation of fascinating contrasts, diversity, and harmony with various ethnicities, landforms, and micro-cultures making up its unique character. It is home to one of the most ancient civilizations in the world and continues to flourish economically and culturally.
China’s big, bustling cities like Beijing, Shanghai, and Hong Kong are ultra-modern global hubs that are a striking contrast to the laid-back and idyllic charm of its countryside. Both facets enrich China’s strong ties with its glorious past and vibrant 21st-century journey as a country.
Land of Endless Wonders
There is something for everyone in this huge land with its world-famous attractions, cuisines, and customs.
Expect to be treated to an awesome visual and experiential feast with some of its major landmarks: UNESCO heritage site Forbidden City, the Great Wall of China, Tiananmen Square, the Silk Road, Terracotta Army, its imperial palaces, gardens, rivers, caves, mountains, rivers, forest parks, and city landmarks.
Meet the nation’s famous giant pandas, go on a culinary and sightseeing adventure, or learn a culture-enriching skill like calligraphy or tea making after an unforgettable game at some of it’s finest golf courses. There are over 400 golf facilities here and more are being built to cater to golf travelers from around the world.
Top 10 Chinese Courses
- The Dunes at Shenzhou Peninsula – Hainan Island
- Lanhai International (Yangtze Dunes) – Shanghai
- Spring City Golf & Lake Resort – Yunnan Province
- Mission Hills Shenzhen– between Shenzhen and Dongguan
- Jinshi Golf Club – Liaoning Province
- Jade Dragon Snow Mountain Golf Club – Yunnan Province
- Sheshan International Golf Club – Shanghai
- Mission Hills Haikou – Hainan Island
- Pine Valley Golf Resort & Country Club – Beijing
- Dragon Lake Golf Club – Guangdong Province